Posted: May 30th, 2012 | Author: Youdazzle | Filed under: Cloud Consultants, Dropbox, File sharing, Small Business, Web meetings | 2 Comments »
Here at YouDazzle our goal is to deliver a cloud solution that is simple and intuitive for professionals of all shapes and sizes. Sure, our product is as easy to use as it gets but, as with all great things, there are lots of extra tips and hidden tools just waiting for you to discover them. So, to get you started, here is a top ten list of what you should know:
1.) Changing settings- Easily change the settings of your users from guest to admins. You can even easily delete users off of your data room if you would like.
2.) Adding a host- To add a host to your plan simply hover over account and select “add host to your plan”. Add co-workers, colleagues and peers to your plan so they can set up their own data rooms and host their own web meetings. Remember, their usage will be applied to your plan limits and customized branding.
3.) Renaming a file- You can rename a file directly within your data room. Simply click on the pencil icon to the right of the file to rename.
4.) Moving files- Looking to include one file from one room to another? Simply move one file from one data room to another one by selecting the file or files you wish to move and then “move/copy”.
Now select the data room you wish to move or copy your file to. If you elect to copy, the file will be copied to that room while remaining within the current room.
5.) Meeting URL- Did you know that your meeting URL will always remain the same? Your meeting URL is located under invite once you have clicked on “start live sharing”.
6.) Multiple types of files- With YouDazzle you can add links to webpages, maps, and videos. Once in the viewer the individual can click on the image to be taken directly to the URL or view a video directly in your viewer.
7.) Real-time analytics- Use YouDazzle to share files rather then email in order to take advantage of the analytics that allows you to view if the individual has actually viewed the document you sent!
8.) Dealing with huge, emailed files- Received a large zip file in your email? Forward that email directly to your data room. Just make sure that email is registered with YouDazzle to protect your privacy.
9.) Dropbox- Sync your YouDazzle account with Dropbox for even easier access on the go. Download the Dropbox app onto your phone and view your files!
**To sync with Dropbox simply select “create data room” and select “sync with Dropbox” before you have finished created your data room. This will walk you through the process of syncing your Dropbox account.
10) Easy Access- Add YouDazzle to your iPhone or iPad home screen for easy access.
**While on www.youdazzle.com within Safari on your iPhone or iPad select the arrow icon, the 3rd icon on the bottom of the screen. Now select “add to home screen”. Next type in a name in which you would like the icon to show up as on your home screen and select “add.” Now you will see the icon on your home screen of your iPad or iPhone!
Bonus Tip: With so many features it may be hard to know when to use our file sharing option and when to use our screen sharing option. We recommend using screen sharing to share files with clients, present presentations, and collaborate with co-workers. Screen sharing is perfect for walking individuals through a website or a sign up form–just make sure you don’t have chats or other sensitive information on your desktop.
So, that’s our top ten. What’s yours? Share your tips with us and the greater YouDazzle community so we can continue to build the best Cloud solution out there.
Posted: May 23rd, 2012 | Author: Youdazzle | Filed under: Uncategorized | Tags: cloud computing, cloud sharing, running a business, webmeetings, YouDazzle | No Comments »
We are in our second month of publicly announcing YouDazzle and what we have learned from our growing user base is what we expected: YouDazzle is not just a powerful tool for running your business, it is a powerful tool for building a business. And its an entre into the lucrative world of cloud computing. Simply put, YouDazzle is a network marketer’s dream.
And the time to tap into the cloud is now because the opportunity is about to explode. There are more than 200 million small and medium businesses that want to move to the cloud in the US alone. File sharing and web meetings are already multi-billion dollar business and are becoming core business tools. The need for YouDazzle is endless.
And so are the possibilities for our product. We’ve also been hard at work the last few months listening to our user feedback and adding features that will make their lives easier both as users and as consultants for YouDazzle. We are pleased to introduce some powerful new features we’ve implemented, including:
Commenting in data room list view
Quickly comment or follow discussion on a document without opening it in the viewer
Managing people in data room
Add multiple people to a room at once, and easily change user permissions from guest to admin
Organize rooms by adding folders & then moving, copying, or uploading files into them
Copy or move your content — individual documents or entire folders — anywhere in or between your rooms
Preventing downloads in rooms
Prevent guests from downloading content by checking this option when creating a room or in the ‘edit room’ dialog
We hope you enjoy these new features. And tell us—what do you like the best? What do you want to see next? We have many new features around the corner to dazzle and delight you and your clients. So, watch this space, enjoy this opportunity and help us harness the power of the cloud in a way never dreamed possible before! Network marketers, it’s your time to dream on!
Posted: May 16th, 2012 | Author: Youdazzle | Filed under: Co-browsing, Collaboration, File sharing, Web meetings | Tags: branded data rooms, business, file sharing, host, share files, success, web meetings, YouDazzle | No Comments »
It’s that time of year again. Kids are counting down the last days of school. People at big corporations are putting in for their two weeks off in July. Everyone is asking you where you are going this summer. And, if you are like most small business owners, your answer is pretty basic: to my desk. It’s enough to get you down, especially when the temperature is going up.
But we have a cure for those summertime blues. It’s the cloud and YouDazzle.
Until now, people who were self-employed or running a small business couldn’t go anywhere. Say, for example, you are a marketing consultant. No client wants to hear that you are going to the beach for a week with limited connectivity because frankly who wants to lug a laptop onto the beach, even if there was available WiFi….which somehow I doubt exists at beaches anywhere, even in California. Plus, what are you supposed to do when that client inevitably asks for you to lead a meeting or better yet simply find a file when not even your rental cottage has connectivity? It’s enough to make a grown professional return all their sunscreen to the drugstore and shut the office shades until summer is over and everyone else is back in their work caves too.
But now, with YouDazzle, your phone or device really can be your office. YouDazzle lets you not just attend meetings but even host meetings from your phone. And with branded data rooms where you can store and share all types of files, from Word docs to PDFs to Excel spreadsheets to videos to CAD drawings and more, you never have to worry about not being able to access and share your information while you are away. You can even co-browse with your clients and help them make a purchase while you sit under a shady elm as your kids play. Whether you have an iPhone, iPad, Android or newer Blackberry device, you can put your office in your pocket and head out to enjoy the sunshine this year.
So, yes, Virginia, there really is a summer vacation. And this year, even you get to have one.
So go get some sunscreen pronto!
Posted: May 9th, 2012 | Author: Youdazzle | Filed under: Co-browsing, Web meetings | Tags: branding, business, co-browsing, collaboration, real-time, screen sharing, support, training, web meeting | No Comments »
First off, let me say that for many of us (myself included) screen sharing has meant getting a glimpse at a co-worker’s personal emails as he scrambles to pull up a PowerPoint. Or laughing at someone’s personal IM from her adoring boyfriend, which pops up when, of course, she is presenting to a potential customer. So, given these true horror stories, why would anyone ever dream of screen sharing. Because screen sharing is grown up—now it is about co-browsing.
And because, like most powers, in the right hands, it is amazing.
Screen sharing takes web meetings from talking to doing. It takes sales from leads to closes. It takes budgets from pending to finalized. By sharing a screen, you can share information in real-time. So, yes, screen sharing isn’t important for a static presentation. But for those times when you want to engage with customers, colleagues and prospects despite the miles, screen sharing is critical.
Here are some sample case uses:
- Filling out forms: There is nothing more frustrating than filling out a new form. Even when people PDF you samples of what you do step by step, it is still a nuisance. With screen sharing, you can walk a customer right through the sign-up process and get the sales done right then and there, with minimal hassle for the customers—and you.
- Sharing information in real-time: From working on budgets and documents to simply surfing to a cool new website with highly relevant information, screen sharing let’s you get information in a much more timely manner, making decisions rather than adding to to-do lists.
- Remote training and support: Get your sales force up and running in no time no matter where they are, knowing that they understand you and your product—and that they actually completed the necessary training! And when people need help, it is no problem.
- Most of all, communicate with your branding: when you screen share you can be in control of your own destiny and you can be sure to project your company’s brand the way you want to, whenever you want to.
This list is just a start. How do you use screen sharing? Together, we can use screen sharing to take over the world (no evil laugh included at the end of this sentence!)
Posted: May 2nd, 2012 | Author: Youdazzle | Filed under: Collaboration, Customer Relationships, Dropbox, File sharing, Small Business, Web meetings, Working From Home | Tags: analtyics, branded data rooms, business, clinets, cloud, cloud technology, collaboration, prospects, screen sharing, success, technology, web meeting, YouDazzle | No Comments »
Ever get the feeling that technology has depersonalized the world? And that despite all the claims of social networking, it is getting worse the faster and faster we move forward? Worst of all, ever notice how technology impacts business, where something as simple as a handshake or a face-to-face meeting can be the difference between a sale and a dead end?
It doesn’t have to be that way. There really is power with technology’s promise. And its name isn’t Facebook, it is the cloud. The cloud has evolved to the point where it can be a truly effective sales tool, allowing you to share not just files, but videos and your desktop—all in real time. And with built-in security, file tracking and analytics, it gives you the control you need to run your business efficiently. Best of all, by leveraging the power of the cloud, the content you want to share is available to any device—desktop, smartphone or tablet.
Let’s take Sally and Bill, a couple in Portland, Oregon. Sally is an architect and Bill is a digital creative designer. They were both looking for an easy way to collaborate with their clients and teams.
Sally uses YouDazzle to upload and share her latest CAD drawings and renderings with her clients, contractors and builders. She has a weekly web meeting with the contractors to discuss blueprints, identify budget, and resolve scheduling issues early in the project. Sally is constantly on the go so she has the ability to view the latest CAD drawing directly on her smartphone. Her meetings may not be face to face but her busy clients and colleagues appreciate the new face to face: device to device communication that is easy and detailed.
Bill is a digital, creative designer who designs marketing campaigns, develops brand identities and viral videos. He was looking for an easy way to share client deliverables, manage timelines, and client approvals. He collaborates with his clients via his branded YouDazzle data rooms. He receives real-time notification when a file has been viewed along with comments that drive his project workflows forward. He can peer into the analytics and learn how his business development efforts are progressing and whether his prospects have viewed his portfolio samples or not. He may not be looking his clients in the eye—but he is going one step further and understanding their behavior.
Sally and Bill are like thousands of YouDazzle customers working and collaborating in the cloud. They may not be gathering at the water cooler with co-workers, but they are using the cloud to find a way to let distances disappear—and even make you closer. By sharing details never before possible and making work mobile in a way people didn’t dream of even a few years ago, YouDazzle is helping personalize technology and empower a new generation of businesses. And there’s nothing wrong with a virtual handshake…especially in cold season!
Posted: April 25th, 2012 | Author: Youdazzle | Filed under: Collaboration, Network Marketing, Small Business, Success, Working From Home | Tags: business, cloud, employment, home based business, home office, jobs, online file sharing, opportunity, success | No Comments »
It may be an election year so a lot of people are offering a lot of economic solutions, but the fact remains: the economy—unless you are about to become a Facebook millionaire—still stinks. Even if there is some improvement, it is unpredictable at best. The only silver lining has indeed been the tech sector, which seems to be improving rapidly, with talk of another gold rush to come.
The cloud has continued to come into its own in 2012, with more and more businesses and tools being built around the cloud. The cloud is a lynchpin for this upturn in the tech economy and all that it stands for—flexibility, power, ease of use—can also be said about working from home.
According to an employment review from eLance, the number of businesses seeking independent contractors who work remotely doubled in 2011. Plus, 83 percent of businesses surveyed planned to let half their employees work from home over the next year. In addition, the report predicted that working at home is on track to be a $500 million industry, with 650,000 new jobs created for remote workers. So, it may be a bad time to be looking for a desk job but it is a good time for working from home—and working in cloud services, which is itself a $1 billion market.
Working in cloud services not only gives you a great way to ride out the tough economy by building your own businesses with no overhead, it also gives you the kind of cutting-edge skills that you need to get into the lucrative technology marketplace. And the cloud—and YouDazzle—is flexible enough that you can work on your time from wherever you want. These days home really is where the heart is—be that working from your local coffee shop, your kids’ school or (much better yet) a remote, Wi-Fi-enabled Greek island.
So, don’t let the economy get you down: take advantage of this endless downturn to make an upturn in not just your skill set but your quality of life. Because another study from Home Office Computing Magazine found that 98% of people are happier working from home, 96% would recommend working from home and 88% would never return to the office…How’s that for poll numbers that would make any politician deliriously happy! And, just think, that could be you. Take that, Facebook millionaires!
Posted: April 18th, 2012 | Author: Youdazzle | Filed under: Web meetings | Tags: business, businesspeople, customers, mobile, mobile web conferencing, network marketers, smart phone, success, web conferencing, web meetings, YouDazzle | No Comments »
There are many reasons why our lives are better when we can host web meetings from our mobile devices. It gives us flexibility and portability. It makes it easy to hold a meeting on the fly from wherever you are. And, even more importantly, it lets us as businesspeople connect with our customers, partners and prospects no matter where they are.
The stats on smart phone usage and mobile web browsing are just staggering. Consider this recent 2012 data from mobiThinking:
- There are 5.9 billion mobile subscribers—that is 87 percent of the world population—with smart phones showing the largest growth.
- There are now 1.2 billion mobile web users worldwide.
- 25 percent of mobile Web users in the US are mobile users alone. In other worlds, they do not use a desktop at all.
That last statistic is pretty staggering but so obvious. People are not only ditching their cameras in favor of their phones, they are now putting away their desktops (not surprising when increasingly people work without physical desks!). Why lug around their work when it can fit in their pocket?
Let’s face it, we are living in a mobile world and to give your business a competitive edge you need to be mobile too. This is especially true for busy network marketers, who are often holding meetings and growing their businesses on the fly. With reliable, powerful mobile web conferencing, you can conduct business wherever you are.
And don’t forget that we are also living in the age of instant gratification so you have got to get a solution that requires no downloads. Make it simple and they will come—and stay to hear what you have to say.
So, don’t wait to try out mobile web conferencing. It is no longer the wave of the future—it is happening now.
Posted: April 11th, 2012 | Author: Youdazzle | Filed under: Collaboration, File sharing, Network Marketing, Small Business, Web meetings, Working From Home | Tags: cloud, cloud technology, network marketing, opportunity, YouDazzle | No Comments »
There have been so many great pairings that at first glance didn’t seem obvious. Felix Unger and Oscar Madison. Sonny Bono and Cher. Acid wash and jeans. Throughout the years, we have been surprised and delighted by what unusual pairings can accomplish. So while at first blush someone might wonder why the cloud would ever pair up with network marketing, the truth is that this is a match made in heaven, a match that will last . . . unlike some of those others we just mentioned.
So, why are network marketing and the cloud so perfect for each other. Let us count the ways:
- Cloud computing, the number one business opportunity in the world, is powered by relationship marketing and social networking. No one does relationship marketing and social networking better than network marketers. In fact, Network marketers invented “viral marketing” and are experts at monetizing their social networks.
- The time to tap into the cloud is now because the opportunity is about to explode. There are more than 200 million small and medium businesses that want to move to the cloud in the US alone. File sharing and web meetings are already multi-billion dollar business and are becoming core business tools. The need for YouDazzle is endless.
- YouDazzle is a gold mine. Not only is this a tool that you can use to simplify your own life while wowing prospects and building your business, but YouDazzle is a business in and of itself. And in using YouDazzle you are learning the hottest technology around, cloud computing.
- And perhaps the most important reason that network marketing and the cloud go together: network marketing is bringing a personal touch to cloud computing that is sorely needed. So many individuals and businesses never get going on the cloud because the move seems daunting and there is no one there to give them the TLC it takes to make a move. Network marketers, as we said, are expert “people persons”. They will be able to get these small and medium businesses up and running in no time, bringing the cloud to the masses like never before.
So, are you intrigued? Looking for a new adventure yourself? Then consider joining our team. Visit https://www.youdazzle.com/opportunity to learn more.
Posted: April 3rd, 2012 | Author: Youdazzle | Filed under: Cloud Consultants, Collaboration, File sharing, Network Marketing, Small Business, Web meetings, Working From Home | No Comments »
YouDazzle publicly unveiled today and we’re so excited! Our CEO, Cary Cole took part in a short Q&A discussing the market and what makes YouDazzle so unique.
Cary Cole, Founder and CEO
There are many definitions of cloud computing. How do you define it?
The term cloud computing gets thrown around a lot these days by all kinds of companies, so it’s no surprise that people are confused. Simply put, cloud computing is a better way to run your business. When you access an application that runs in the cloud, you just log in, customize it, and start using it. Companies that use cloud computing don’t have to worry about upgrades, maintenance, security, backup, hardware tuning or any of those concerns. Cloud computing offers an easier way way of managing your data and your business, and at YouDazzle we have harnessed the power of the cloud to enable easier collaboration.
Why is the cloud so powerful? What is YouDazzle doing with that power?
There is a fundamental shift in how people communicate and collaborate today, which is being driven by social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter and advances in mobile devices like the iPhone and iPad, which are replacing the desktop. Every day, 124 million people in the US alone tap into the cloud. By 2016, that number will be close to 200 million. The way we look at it, the Cloud will change the way the world lives, works, plays, and learns. Our goal is to provide a rich but simple way for anyone to collaborate and interact on any device.
Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I’m a serial entrepreneur who loves to build successful companies that help people. I have been founding companies since college and have been very fortunate to have been involved with some really successful businesses.
In my mid-20s I co-founded a company called CompuRAD that was the world’s first teleradiology software company and an early leader in the digital medical imaging industry, which now is a multi-billion industry that benefits millions of people worldwide every year. CompuRAD made a successful initial public offering (IPO) in 1997 and within a year was purchased by Lumisys, a leading Silicon Valley based technology company, which was subsequently acquired by Kodak.
After Lumisys, I continued in the medical industry and helped lead the development of innovative treatments and devices for asthma, emphysema and lung cancer at Broncus Technologies. As CEO, I raised more than $100 million in venture capital from some of the world’s leading healthcare investors and created myriad partnerships with eminent lung centers, physicians and scientists. Broncus’ asthma spinout, Asthmatx, was sold in late 2010 for hundreds of millions of dollars to Boston Scientific Corporation. Broncus currently is expanding its worldwide leadership position in lung cancer navigation and diagnostics.
And, now I’m really excited about YouDazzle. We’ve built a world-class team and cloud technology that benefits tens of millions of businesses and people. And now we’re combining it with the power of network marketing.
What’s your distribution strategy?
We will distribute YouDazzle exclusively through network marketers. We are extremely enthusiastic about bringing together the power of cloud computing and network marketing. We’ve developed a hybrid compensation plan that allows Independent Consultants and Independent Affiliates to earn income selling a highly desirable product in the very hot cloud computing market. Independent Consultants can earn commissions on personal sales along with bonuses paid on sales made by their downline. We have a five-tiered front end (which pays out on five levels of Independent Consultants) along with Group and Generational Leadership Bonuses. We also have a Founder’s Program for those who join our team early. We also created a one-of-a-kind program that lets our Independent Consultants bring Independent Affiliates into their network to expand their YouDazzle business even faster.
Why did you decide to use network marketing?
Cloud computing, the number one business opportunity in the world, is powered by relationship marketing and social networking. No one does relationship marketing and social networking better than network marketers! YouDazzle uniquely providesnetwork marketers the opportunity to be a leading voice and beneficiary of the cloud evolution. We believe that network marketers provide the strongest foundation to disseminate our important technology to the masses. We are confident that network marketing and YouDazzle are a perfect match!
How does the company support its Independent Consultants?
We are committed to our core to help our Independent Consultants be successful. This starts by providing user-friendly and reliable products that help our consultants and retail customers be more productive and successful. We’ve developed toolkits and training to support our Independent Consultants. We’ve set up a support infrastructure to address Independent Consultant’s questions in a timely manner. We’ve developed and will continue to develop marketing programs and materials to help Independent Consultants build brand recognition and grow their businesses. YouDazzle is also active on social networking sites to build and augment our user ecosystem and provide an area where everyone can share their YouDazzle experiences.
What are your passions?
The three pillars in my life are my family (I am blessed with a wonderful wife and four beautiful children), my work (creating successful companies), and helping others. As a five-year cancer survivor, I’m passionate about helping others survive cancer. I serve as a board member of the Stanford Cancer Center and am helping Stanford develop a world-class Cancer Survivorship Center. For fun I enjoy cycling, running, skiing, hiking and hanging out with my wife and children.
Posted: March 28th, 2012 | Author: Youdazzle | Filed under: Collaboration, File sharing, Small Business, Success, Web meetings, Working From Home | Tags: business, consumers, entrepreneurship, good impression, passion, passionate, plan, prosper, small business, start ups, success, technology | No Comments »
No one could argue that our world isn’t changing fast—and I don’t mean just technology-wise. Consumers aren’t spending like they once did, manufacturing and shipping costs are fluctuating wildly, and the age of the environment is slowly (finally) being ushered in. On top of that technology has really changed the way people shop, interact and buy – not to mention the way entrepreneurs market their businesses.
Here are ten rules to make sure your business grows and prospers:
1. Find a Niche. For small businesses, it is best to find a niche. A small company with limited resources can efficiently serve niche markets. Concentrate your efforts on a fairly narrow market offering. This entails sticking to what you do best, and becoming an expert in that field. Don’t try to be everything to everyone.
2. Be small, yet think big. The most common question of small business start-ups is “How can I compete with my big competitors?“ Small businesses have inherent advantages over big businesses, including flexibility, ability to respond quickly, able to provide a more personalized service. As a small business owner you have the ability to provide that personal touch to your customers that the big guys don’t. Often, that personal connection sets you apart and goes a long way to building trust and credibility with your customers.
3. Differentiate your products. Present the benefits of your products and services to your customers, highlighting the unique solutions they offer to their problems. Avoid being a copycat; rarely do imitators succeed in the market. Sometime you won’t be able to look a potential customer in the face given distance, so you can leverage technology to share your product via your screen and really walk a customer through your offering one-on-one.
4. First impressions counts. You often do not have a second chance to make a good first impression. Everyone you come in touch with is potentially a client or a referral to another client because they are either impressed with you as a person or impressed with your skill at providing a certain service or product. Make sure that you are always presentable, professional in your ways and knowledgeable about your business.
5. Good reputation. Your business hinges on its reputation. It is imperative that you build a good reputation for the quality of your products and support services. Remember that two things guarantee success: high quality goods and superior service. Always aim for quality.
6. Constant improvement. Entrepreneurs know that they should not be rigid in their ways of thinking in their quest to improve their best products and services. You risk being left behind by the fast-paced competition if you cling to the “this is how we’ve always done it” kind of thinking.
7. Listen to your customers. Be market driven: listen and react to your customer’s needs. Customers need to feel that they are important to you because they are! When you focus on your customers and gain their trust, they will not only recommend you but they will also remain loyal to you. Remember, personal recommendation and word-of-mouth are the least costly yet most effective marketing strategy for your business.
8. Plan for success. An entrepreneur should understand the power of planning. A good plan helps you increase your chances of succeeding and can help you define your business concepts, estimate costs, predict sales and control your risks. It tells you where you are going and how to get there. Going into business without a plan is like driving into a foreign land without a road map.
9. Be innovative. Innovate your offerings constantly, keeping pace with technological changes. Challenge the status quo and try new, innovative way to collaborate with your prospects, customers and peers. Keep your eyes open for new ways of doing things, and apply those that can improve the quality of your products and efficiency of your operations.
10. Work smart. As an entrepreneur, you need to possess self-confidence, plus a never-ending sense of urgency to develop your ideas. Studies have shown that the individuals who succeed in entrepreneurship are far-sighted and can accept things as they are and deal with them accordingly. They know how to manage their time, balancing work and play. These people are oftentimes quick to change directions when they see their plans are not working. More importantly, they recognize their weak points and move on to nurture alliances and acquire the skills they need to put their business on the right track. They realize the importance of working smart, knowing that it is not the quantity of work you do, but what you do and how well you do it.
At the end of the day, remember, life is short. Be passionate about what you do!